Code4Lib JAPAN is established in July 2010, and is actively organizing several workshops and forums in Japan. Code4Lib JAPAN can provide a scholarship for up to two applicants for Code4Lib 2011.
The Code4Lib JAPAN scholarship includes the following fees:
- Travel fee for the conference, from Tokyo-Narita airport to the venue at Bloomington, IN
- Conference registration fee,
- Accommodation fee during the conference, from February 7 to 10, 2011.
Scholarship recipients are required to present a talk at
conference-report workshop in Japan after the conference.
How to Apply
To apply this C4LJP scholarship, please send an email to C4LJP contact address with a brief letter of interest, which:
- Describes your interest in the conference and how you intend to participate
- Discusses your statement of need
- (optional) Describe your presentation summary, if you propose to present a talk
C4LJP application deadline is December 15, 2010. C4LJP will notify successful candidates by December 25, 2010.